We are in need of volunteers to help make ISEMC 2016 run as smoothly as possible. Previous year's volunteers have made the event a success.
We welcome new and past volunteers to help with the following positions:
- Help with Registration
- Collect tickets and direct traffic at the Welcome Reception, and Gala Events
- Switch Signs
- Host Poster Papers
- Monitor Exhibit Hall Demonstrations
- Monitor Technical Papers, Workshops, and Tutorials
- Man the Speaker Ready Room
- Stuff Tote Bags
- Rub shoulders with professionals in the EMC and SI fields
- Food and beverages during your hours of service
- Free symposium shirt
Bonus Perks for local volunteers who are not registered to attend the symposium:
- See what’s happening in the EMC and SI fields
- Free registration day for every day you volunteer
- Parking pass for the day you work
Volunteer Sign-up Procedure:
This year EMC is using an automated volunteer recruitment and management software tool called In it Live (or InitLive), consisting of a web site and a smartphone app. The site is used for signup and shift selection. The app will be used during the conference for attendance and communications.
To first sign up as a conference volunteer go to the InitLive conference link: https://app.initlive.com/JE/i8q93mmhqawx7y
First create an InitLive account. The email address you enter will become your id. Please create your user profile and then select all the conference roles that interest you. Later, when the program is firm, you will be asked to select your shifts. That’s it! Once your contact information is entered we will use InitLive to contact you about conference developments. Also, please download the Volunteer Handbook, under Event Documents. It should provide all the information you need concerning the EMC 2016 volunteer experience.
To Volunteer, Please Contact: