header image


Citizens of certain countries and territories need a visa to visit or transit through Canada.  Others need an eTA.  You should apply now for an eTA.

NEW:  Starting 15 March 2016, visa-exempt foreign nationals who fly to or transit through Canada will need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA).  Exceptions include U.S. citizens and foreign nationals with a valid visa.  For more details, please see the Canadian Government website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas-all.asp
Generally speaking, these are the guidelines:

  • Canadian citizens, including dual citizens, are not eligible to apply for an eTA and are strongly encouraged to travel with a valid Canadian passport.
  • U.S. citizens do not need an eTA or a visa; however, a valid passport or other proper identification must be presented at the border.

Exhibit at EMC 2016

Reserve your exhibit space now. Come be a part of the most concentrated gathering of EMC and SIPI professionals and managers in the world with close to a thousand attendees.

Download the EMC 2016 Exhibitor Packet

Dexmet Safety & EMC InCompliance AR MVG