EMC 2016 SYMPOSIUM & SIPI 2016 CONFERENCE REGISTRATION
A full, 5-day attendee registration to the 2016 IEEE International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility includes:
- Access to the 2016 IEEE International Conference on Signal and Power Integrity (SIPI 2016)
- Three days of EMC and SIPI original papers
- Two days of practical EMC and SIPI Workshops and Tutorials
- Experiments and Demonstrations of fundamental and advanced topics
- Exhibit Hall, showcasing the latest EMC and SIPI products and services
- Welcome Reception
- Gala Event
- Awards Luncheon
- Symposium Record with all Workshop & Tutorial slide presentations
- Symposium bag and name badge
CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION:
A Certificate of Participation may be used to officially document attendance at the Symposium. New this year, a personalized certificate will be available free of charge to all registered Symposium attendees and participants. Please check in at the Registration Desk to request your certificate and to verify your name and affiliation. If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com.
OTTAWA FLASH YOUR BADGE DISCOUNT PROGRAM
Your symposium badge is a passport to deals at the local restaurants and sites in Ottawa. Delegates to the EMC Symposium will be automatically enrolled in the Ottawa Tourism Flash Your Badge program. Check out the places, events and businesses offering discounts.