WELCOME MESSAGE FROM KRIS HATASHITA, GENERAL CHAIR, EMC 2016
On behalf of the IEEE EMC Society and the EMC 2016 Symposium Committee, I cordially invite you to participate in the 2016 IEEE International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) to be held at the beautiful Shaw Centre in Ottawa, Canada from 25-29 July 2016. As the Capital City of Canada, Ottawa is a world-class destination and the seat of the federal government in Canada where commercial and military EMC policies are set and technical compliances are enforced.
EMC 2016 will have an embedded Signal and Power Integrity (SIPI) conference and is being promoted and planned to draw EMC and SIPI professionals from around the world and from the large local government and commercial engineering community in the Ottawa area.
The benefits for exhibiting and promoting at EMC 2016 in Ottawa include:
- The most concentrated gathering of EMC and SIPI professionals and managers in the world with hundreds of attendees
- Opportunity to access thousands of additional professionals through mailings and publications
- Open Government Day for access to government EMC and SIPI practitioners and regulatory personnel in Canadian Government Departments
- Access to additional print and online media through IEEE EMC Society publications and websites
- An opportunity for international exposure of your products and services
- Opportunities to socialize with colleagues, customers and friends at social events
- The EMC 2016 Committee is comprised of professionals who are experienced in selling to the EMC government and commercial markets
- Experience the rich culture and many attractions of downtown Ottawa, including The Rideau Canal, a UNESCO World Heritage site
The symposium at which you will be exhibiting has an international reputation for technical excellence in an environment conducive to professional networking and socializing. EMC 2016 follows this tradition with attendees being offered:
- Top-rated, peer-reviewed technical paper sessions
- An increased number of papers with the SIPI conference
- Special and invited paper sessions of topical interest
- Workshops and tutorials with Professional Development Hours
- Demonstrations and experiments
- Global EMC University – tutorials with CEUs
- Exhibitors showcasing the latest EMC and SIPI products and services
- Fun, imaginative and entertaining social events
I am looking forward to seeing you and serving your interests in Ottawa in 2016.
Kris Hatashita, General Chair
2016 IEEE International Symposium on EMC